Relationship Manager North West
Home based on territory
OTE £75,000+ (plus car allowance)
Full time permanent
Yes - mileage allowance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic lending business. This role would suit a high achieving salesperson from a bridging or finance background.
Your role will be to support Signature Property Finance’s growth strategy by developing key relationships with volume clients, by winning the deal, owning the deal from start to completion.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop Signature Property Finance sales business by building profitable, long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with key strategic partners and contacts within target markets.
- Effectively manage a large pipeline of cases through to completion, ensuring both company service standards and the lending policy is complied with throughout.
- Liaise regularly with internal and external departments, such as: processing, underwriting and solicitors, to monitor service standards (SLAs) and deal quality.
- Highlight ideas for innovation and improvement.
- Write credit papers to present high quality, specialist deals in the interest of the client, while maintaining profitability for Signature.
- Follow deals on a case ownership basis, providing exceptional service from initial enquiry to completion.
- Utilise your client facing experience to execute visits to the property site or development.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, using your own experience and trusted introducers.
- Demonstrate initiative for clients who sit outside of the traditional company lending policy.
- Undertake frequent risk and quality reviews of identified firms and individuals, recording findings.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current regulatory environment, product range and policies across the Short-Term lending market to effectively promote Signature’s competitive edge/USPs to all Partners.
- Attend external events such as roadshows and roundtables, and deliver presentations to large audiences, where appropriate.
- Organise events in your geographical area to drive the awareness and branding of Signature Property Finance.
- Be able to deliver presentations and host external events.
Competencies and Behaviours
Competencies that have been identified for this role:
- Relationship management.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate with and work alongside others.
- Effective communication: written and verbal.
- Drive results.
- Have sound business judgement.
- Deliver high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in data input and all written communication produced.
- Demonstrate good time management when dealing with a high volume of pipeline cases.
- Be a Brand Ambassador and embrace Signature values at all times.
- Respect each other.