Development Funding (Ground Up)
With over 60 years of senior management experience in this often complex field, we are confident that, we can tailor our funding facility to provide a unique offering to meet the needs of your development project.
We understand that time is money and ensure that our service provides the right funding at the right time, to allow you to build out your project on time.
We also understand that sometimes the unexpected happens and we will work with you to ensure that, we build in potential cost contingencies and always offer a facility that allows you time to sell or re-finance your completed scheme.
This approach ensures you avoid lending penalties (often associated with some lenders) or having to sell assets quickly below market value, to repay funds in a hurry.
The ever-increasing number of loyal property developers and investors, that having used our service, return time and time again, for our support to help realise their development ambitions, stands testament to the quality of our offering.
We have the experience to understand all aspects of development funding and are always happy to meet with clients, to explain the bespoke offering we can provide to ensure that, each project reaches a successful conclusion.
- Facilities available from £250,000 to £3,000,000.
- First time developers considered.
- Facility Terms up to 24 months.
- 100% of build cost provided (including a contingency for cost
- Projects will be considered for 1-15 units (larger by individual
- Fees typically 2% on drawdown and 1% upon redemption
(based on gross loan and not GDV.)
- Gross loan up to 65% of GDV or 80% of Costs (whichever is the
- Rates from 0.89%/month.
- Funds released against QS inspection and normally within 48
hours of the site visit.
- Planning Gain will be taken into account.
- Available in England, Scotland and Wales.
LATEST case study
Throughout 2023, Signature built on its reputation as an experienced and reliable short-term property finance provider, doubling down on its efforts to improving the UK’s housing crisis by supporting a wide range of developers, both independent and established. No matter how big or small a project may be, Signature’s ethos…Read case study