The competition ran through December to January and involved answering 12 questions correctly – each related to a deal Signature Property Finance successfully secured in 2020 – then adding up the figures from your answers and submitting a final figure as your entry.
Andrew was able to come to the correct sum, and in turn has won a £500 Amazon gift card. He let us know that he was “surprised and thankful” to be the lucky winner of this exciting prize.
A big thanks to everyone who participated in our contest. We have included the full quiz with the correct answers below for anyone interested in seeing how many they got right!
- What did we lend for capital raising for completion of development works in Bristol? – Answer 1.4 M
- How much did we lend a property developer to undertake a heavy refurbishment of property in Edinburgh? – Answer 401k
- What did we lend for a midlands business in capital raising for their next project? Answer 712k
- How much did we lend to assist the purchase of a property in Stroud? Answer – 397K
- What did we lend for short term property finance to uplift existing debt and complete a conversion of a freehold property in Edinburgh? Answer – 618k
- Half-way through our 12 deals of Christmas competition! How much of a bridging loan did we lend to purchase a property in Walsall? Answer – 213k
- What did we lend in the Cairngorms of a bridging loan to assist purchase and refurbishment of a property? Answer – 272k
- How much was lent on our blended rate over 12 months on a property in Enfield for a developer? Answer – 356k
- What did we lend to a property developer for a bridging loan to refinance a freehold property in Edinburgh? – Answer 900k
- How much did we lend to assist with the refurbishment and conversion of a church to residential units in Bath? Answer – 684K
- What was the figure we lent of short-term property finance to assist with the purchase of a freehold property in Bristol? Answer – 376k
- This is our last day of the 12 deals of Christmas competition, make sure to get your total figure ready from our previous questions. What did we lend to a property developer for a refinance deal on a property in Bath? Answer – 1.2 M
Final answer: 7, 529, 000