Win a £500 Amazon Gift Voucher in our 12 Deals of Christmas Quiz
Most of us can agree that 2020 has been a difficult year for everyone - let alone the property and finance industry.
So, in order to celebrate the coming of a new year (and vaccine!) we have launched our ‘12 Deals of Christmas’ competition, giving you the opportunity to win a £500 Amazon gift voucher!
Scroll on to find out more about how to enter.
12 Deals of Christmas Competition Rules
Below you will find our complete 12 Deals of Christmas quiz. The quiz is based on just a few of the deals that Signature Property Finance successfully completed for clients in 2020.
To help make answering the quiz easier, we have provided a selection of potential answers in the graphics above. 12 of these figures are the correct answers, however it is up to you to select which are the correct ones for each question!
Once you have completed the quiz, it is then time to test your mathematical skills. Add up all the figures from your answers and send the final sum to us via the form below.
Competition closes 20th January 2021 at 12 PM.
For any further questions on our 12 Deals of Christmas competition, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
12 Deals of Christmas Quiz
- What did we lend for capital raising for completion of development works in Bristol?
- How much did we lend a property developer to undertake a heavy refurbishment of property in Edinburgh?
- What did we lend for a midlands business in capital raising for their next project?
- How much did we lend to assist the purchase of a property in Stroud?
- What did we lend for short term property finance to uplift existing debt and complete a conversion of a freehold property in Edinburgh?
- Half-way through our 12 deals of Christmas competition! How much of a bridging loan did we lend to purchase a property in Walsall?
- What did we lend in the Cairngorms of a bridging loan to assist purchase and refurbishment of a property?
- How much was out blended rate over 12 months on a property in Enfield for a developer?
- What did we lend to a property developer for a bridging loan to refinance a freehold property in Edinburgh?
- How much did we lend to assist with the refurbishment and conversion of a church to residential units in Bath?
- What was the figure we lent of short-term property finance to assist with the purchase of a freehold property in Bristol?
- What did we lend to a property developer for a refinance deal on a property in Bath?